Confidea L-DIV/L-CIV - Wired voting unit with channel selector
Contemporary, User-Friendly Wired Conference System
The Confidea L-DIV and L-CIV wired units are full-option units for discussion, voting and simultaneous interpretation applications. The units allow delegates of a conference to speak, request-to-speak, listen to the speaker in their native tongue and register their votes.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button, a single channel selector driving two headphone outputs, a channel selection information display and five voting buttons
The OLED information display indicates the selected channel number, the language abbreviation in ISO format and a volume bar.
The chairman unit comes with an additional priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button.
The Confidea l-DIV and L-CIV units have the capability selecting up to 28 (CE2500) or 58 (CPU5500) channels depending on the central control unit used.
For 5 button voting applications the dedicated Televic software suite can be used, allowing preparation of voting agenda, extended voting control, logging and result display.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5 network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
As input and output connections are interchangeable, installation is easy, fast and straightforward, reducing installation cost. It is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone.
As the microphone is immune against typical disturbances of
mobile phones, delegates can leave their phone on during the
(Confidea MIC38SL, to be ordered separately).
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- One channel Up/Down adjustment
- OLED channel and headphone volume information display
- Five voting buttons
- The chairman version (CIV) comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone