Confidea L-CV - Wired chairman voting unit Description
Contemporary, User-Friendly Wired Conference System
The Confidea L-CV wired unit combines a slim, contemporary design with superiour sound quality resulting in an excellent intelligibility.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button, two headphone outputs with a single volume control.
Three voting buttons are used to take part in electronic voting sessions. Results of these sessions are distributed to all participant units OLED voting result information display.
With the voting control buttons, voting sessions can be initiated, paused and ended.
For more advanced voting applications the dedicated Televic software suite can be used, allowing preparation of voting agenda, extended voting control, logging and result display.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5 network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
As input and output connections are interchangeable, installation is easy, fast and straightforward, reducing installation cost. It is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone.
As the microphone is immune against typical disturbances of
mobile phones, delegates can leave their phone on during the
(Confidea MIC38SL, to be ordered separately).
- Three voting buttons
- OLED voting result display
- Voting control buttons
- OLED voting control display
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- PRIOR and Next-in-line buttons
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Confidea L-CV [85 KB]