Confidea L-DV - Wired delegate voting unit
Contemporary, User-Friendly Wired Conference System
The L-DV unit is a unit for discussion and voting applications. It is equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button, two headphone outputs with a single volume control and three voting buttons.
Voting results are distributed to all delegate units and displayed on the units' OLED voting result information display.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5 network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
As input and output connections are interchangeable, installation is easy, fast and straightforward, reducing installation cost. It is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone.
As the microphone is immune against typical disturbances of
mobile phones, delegates can leave their phone on during the
(Confidea MIC38SL, to be ordered separately).
- Three voting buttons
- OLED voting result display
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Confidea L-DV [80 KB]