DIGIVOTE - Audience Voting Systems Hire Australia
Since 1975 the Digivote Electronic Audience Voting System has been used in Federal, State and Local Parliaments and Governments, meetings and conferences for live audience voting.
That's why we, as with all of our products, have the design just right! Look at the coloured buttons. When DIGIVOTE questions are displayed on the delegate's video screen they match the voting unit colour code so delegates only need to press the corresponding coloured DIGIVOTE button - it's simple, it's easy, it's logical.
No need to find your reading glasses to find small complicated print on our live audience voting units.
The same applies when asked how you feel about a product, a policy, whatever - with Digivote don't worry about that button marked "2abc" in fine print just hit the "green" key marked "+" or if you really love it hit the "blue" key marked "++".
It's a simple, easy and logical audience response system - and that's what involving your delegates is meant to be all about for an audience vote - easy and logical!
Digivote Interact KeyPad in use at an AGM
What do our customers say?
24 September 2012
"Thank you for being wonderful on the weekend and remaining in good humour."
Tanya - University of NSW
12 September 2012
"Thanks so much to you and Simon for all your help with our event (and Peter in Brisbane). It always runs so well and it is very nice to have the continuity of service - makes life so much easier when everyone knows what they are doing."
Meredith - Sydney based PCO Principal
14 May 2010
"We received a lot of great feedback from the attendees about digivote. It really added some great audience interaction to our conference. Peter was fantastic - always very helpful and friendly."
Monique S - Australia and International Group.
5 April 2015
"What ever we did to stop you, no matter how many changes we made, in both Perth and Melbourne, you came up shining. Magnificent! Thank you"
Shelley Z - Crown Casino
14 April 2015
"Thanks to you all ... and Peter on the day. Everything went of beautifully. It is so great to be able to work with you guys ... especially as you know my customer's needs so well."
Meredith - Sydney based PCO Principal
" ... and a big thank you for being so patient with us and leading us through all the different ways of getting and then trapping the information from our delegates."
Australian Government Department, Canberra and Melbourne meetings.
- Digivote Interact involves and empowers people when you need an audience response - there is no intimidating show of hands.
- Digivote Interact means effective audience participation.
- Digivote Interact gives lecturer feedback.
- Digivote Interact gives you powerful stats at the end of your conference so you know what your delegates think, do and believe in - all on three easy to read reports (always included in our quotations), including a very detailed spreadsheet of audience responses for easy future research.
- Digivote Interact can also tell you who went to each and every seminar.
- Digivote Interact can also be used for speed voting - the longer taken to vote the lower the score.
- Digivote Interact can also be used for exact answers - "What year was Federation?" Answer: "1901" - correct.
- The Digivote Interact audience response system uses Windows®-based controls to easily handle those last minute changes and also merges with PowerPoint® for professional presentations.
- Digivote Interact lets a conference or meeting achieve what it is meant to do - involve everyone, both the speakers and delegates, and let them all learn!
- Digivote Interact communicates by radio (RF) transmission so no need for long set ups, no need for messy cabling or worrying about sunlight distorting signals - just plug in our transponder, boot up and your conference is running!
- Digivote Interact cross examines every voting unit at least two times to ensure a perfect vote every time.
... and don't forget, with all this technology you also get our Digivote Interact specialists to guide you every step of the way. The more effort we both put in the more you get out!
One more thing...
We all read a lot about the ease of which a voting system or audience response system works. Well that is true and then again it really depends on what our customers want - absolute simplicity or in depth design to draw our delegates out of their shells!
Whether PowerPoint or Digivote Interact software is used to design your show it is always our customer's call. However we do know, as does any service provider, that it is not always the customer who wants to run the show! We always ask what the customer wants in relation to an audience response system. We listen. We suggest. We help! And at the last moment when that visiting speaker wants it all changed we can do it in time!
Whether the customer wants to do the work or wants Bramshaw to do the work - it's their call!
Windows®, PowerPoint® and Excel® are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
More info re audience voting systems hire?
For Digivote Interact hire, rental or sales enquiries please call, sent an email to digivote at bramshaw.com.au or use our "Contact us" form.