BRAMSHAW ICS Conference Communications is a privately owned Australian company dedicated to providing quality conference communications.
We are the Australasian rental and sales agents for TELEVIC Conference, the Brahler ICS Network, Beneway Oy of Finland's HUDLE internet audience response products, SunTech Group Audience Response Systems & distributors for both Listen's ListenTALK Audio Systems and TourGuide communications equipment and Infowhyse of Germany's Audience Response Systems.
Delivering World class conference communications service & equipment
For over 25 years, Bramshaw ICS has been providing World class conference communications systems and support for meetings, conferences, parliaments, councils, churches, law courts, university lecture theatres and schools. With clients throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Rim nations, Bramshaw is renowned for consistently delivering exceptional quality products and outstanding service.
Bramshaw ICS is a 100% Australian owned and operated company
All Bramshaw ICS products are high quality European designed and made
For over 25 Years
Since 1994 Bramshaw ICS has been delivering excellence in communications systems
The Bramshaw ICS team can streamline our solutions to suit any type of event
Value for Money
All Bramshaw ICS products represent excellent value for money to suit your budget
Bramshaw ICS provides professional service on every level
Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs, the Hon Julie Bishop MP, chairs a meeting using our Confidea digital microphones and automated camera system.
INFRACOM digital infra-red simultaneous interpretation language transmission - United States President Clinton and Germany's Chancellor Kohl 'wired for sound' using Infracom UV resistant infra-red language receivers in the Chancellor's Garden, Germany. We've been around awhile!
The Brahler ICS Network, the largest rental network of its kind in the world, has equipped over 500,000 national and international events helping to share knowledge, information and peace around the globe.
Conferences and organisations that have benefited from using the Bramshaw ICS network service include:
- The Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting, Hobart 2012. Complete computerised 150 DIGIMIC conference microphone and queuing system with Chair touch control in all meeting rooms.
- State Government Luncheon 2011 hosted by WA Premier, Mr. Colin Barnett MEC MLA, for HE Mr. Jia Qinglin, Chairman National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
- The Pacific Islands Forum, Cairns 2009. All Heads of State Pacific Islands.
- The White House - President Bush at APEC Sydney - 2007, by direct appointment The White House.
- APEC Heads of Government Summit - Brunei, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane 2007, 2008.
- AMA Queensland - Confidea wireless microphones for meeting rooms.
- ACPAC - Australasian Council of Public Accounts Committees.
- ARUP - AGM with our TELEVIC Confidea Wireless Microphones.
- ASIC - Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Australian College of Dermatologists.
- Australian Food & Marketing Centre.
- Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade.
- Australian Government Taxation Summit - Parliament House, Canberra October 2011.
- ASEAN - Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement, Cairns, 5 days June 2013.
- Australian Taxation Office International Taxation Summit.
- Avaya / Systimax.
- CHOGM 2011 (Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting) - Foreign Ministers Meetings, Executive (Heads of Government), Retreat (Heads of Government without aides), Heads of Department Meetings, Prime Minister's Round Table on trade, Commonwealth Business Council Forum, Commonwealth and Developing Small States Foreign Ministers' Meetings, Indian Ocean Piracy, Act of Secession & much more - Perth WA.
- Coca Cola Amatil (Aust) Sydney 2000 Olympic Games International Board Meetings.
- Commonwealth Ministers Meeting - Christchurch N.Z.
- CIS - The Centre for Independent Studies annual "Consilium Meeting" Coolum, Sanctuary Cove and Byron Bay QLD sixteen years in a row - computerised microphone queuing control of 130 DIGIMIC push to talk microphones on three concentric tables with computer controlled pan tilt zoom (PTZ) cameras. Meeting addressed by Australian Governors General, Australian and NZ Prime Ministers, Treasurers, Ministers, Shadow Ministers, CEO's, Church leaders, journalists, academia and more.
- City of Melbourne - Confidea wireless desk top microphone systems in both the Lord Mayor's meeting room and Council chambers - 2014.
- COP 23 Fiji - United Nations Climate Change Conference October 2017. COP23 refers to the 23rd annual Conference of the Parties to the 1992 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. 150 Digimic microphones with computerised queuing to aid the Prime Minister of Fiji and current President of COP 23, Frank Bainimarama, to select requests to speak in order of request, 6 interpreter booths, 300 digital infra-red language receivers and several meeting rooms over three hot October days. Very nice to receive big thank you's for our team's efforts from the organisers
- City of Tauranga, New Zealand, Council Chambers - Confidea G3 wireless desk top microphone system with complete TELEVIC CoCon software to enable full voting and meeting planning - 2014.
- Deakin University Language Laboratories.
- DFAT - Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Kimberley Process international certification process for rough diamonds conference - Meeting 1 of 2 - Perth WA - 5 languages - 500 IR language receivers - 230 microphones for a week in 7 rooms - 2017.
- DFAT - Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Kimberley Process international certification process for rough diamonds conference - Meeting 2 of 2 - Brisbane QLD - 5 languages - 500 IR language receivers - 230 microphones for a week in 7 rooms - 2017.
- DFAT - Australia-China high level dialogue meeting chaired by ex PM John Howard OM AC 2018.
- East Timor - War Crimes Tribunal & Law Courts - permanent installations.
- European Parliament and European Commission - microphones and simultaneous interpretation.
- FIBV - Federation of International Stock Exchanges using smart cards inserted into their CDS-200 DIGIMIC microphones for complete election voting control.
- G20 - International Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors meeting - 14 interpreter booths remotely located 2 floors above with independent EQ for each digital microphone, PTZ cameras, with back up duplication at Parliament House, Melbourne 2006.
- G20 - Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors meeting - Canberra 2013 - Digital microphones with computer queuing, 4 x PTZ cameras, remote RF language receiver monitoring.
- G20 - Heads of State - Brisbane November 2014 - Digital microphones with computer queuing, digital infra-red language simultaneous interpretation systems for one to one meetings and bi-laterals.
- G20 - Finance Ministers & Central Bank Governors meeting - Sydney 2014 - Digital microphones with computer queuing, remote digital infra-red language receiver monitoring.
- G20 - Sherper meetings Uluru 2014 - Digital CONFIDEA wireless microphones and TourGuide radio receivers for extended staff to stay in touch.
- G7 and now G8 Economic Summits.
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia.
- GearHouse - Australia + UK.
- Government of Queensland new Confidea G3 Wireless microphone systems for all meeting rooms at 1 William Street, Brisbane - December 2014.
- Green Cities 2011 - with Hudle-uVote 700 delegates across plenary and 4 rooms voting and texting from their mobile phones
- ICMM - International Council on Mining and Metals bi-annual Council Meeting - Melbourne 2018.
- Inaugural Joint Heads of Pacific Security meeting in Brisbane 2019. Hosted by the Chief of the Defence Force General Angus Campbell AO DSC, Australian Federal Police Commissioner Reece P Kershaw APM, and Australian Border Force Commissioner Michael Outram APM, facilitated strategic-level dialogue and demonstrated capabilities relevant to security agencies across our region.
- International Urogynaecological Association Brisbane 2012 - 750 Digivote-interact Voting keypads over 5 days.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group, Sydney - CONFIDEA G3 wireless desk top microphone system.
- IMF Sydney (International Metalworkers Federation) international meeting - 700 delegates, 11 languages.
- Industri ALL Global Union Network Meeting, Brisbane 2016. Simultaneous Interpretation for all delegates.
- IWU International Workers Union annual meeting, Perth 2015. 400 microphones, 600 language receivers, 20 interpreter booths, 5 days.
- Investment Funds Association of Australia.
- IOSCO - International Securities Commission.
- Queensland Government Department of Economic Development & Trade.
- The Australian Greens Party.
- The Australian Labor Party.
- The Australian Liberal Party.
- KPMG - partner meetings with phone hook ups.
- Microhire - Australia.
- Macquarie Bank.
- Mallesons Stephen & Jaques.
- Mankind Enlightenment & Love - Melbourne.
- MasterCard International.
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- OECD HQ in France.
- Parexel (UK).
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
- Pitcher Partners - Accountants, auditors and advisors new Confidea G3 wireless microphone system 2013.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers - Australia.
- Property Council of Australia.
- Quest Serviced Apartments QNA-xpress voting system.
- Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Sapphire SAP - Melbourne + Brisbane.
- Sanofi Neuroevent.
- Shell 'Smiling Stars' 2019 annual rewards dinners and gala event. 1,000 delegates in the Sydney Opera House followed immediately by Sydney's International Convention Centre (ICC) we provided simultaneous interpretation equipment for 1,000 delegates in ten languages. As one manager in the ICC said, "... your systems just work! Your staff communicate. Thank you."
- Solution Red - Australia.
- Staging Connections - Australia.
- Sydney International Convention Centre's Tumbalong Auditorium CDS-200 smart card controlled DIGIMIC and DIGIVOTE voting system.
- Telstra Australia.
- Toyota Motor Company - Sydney and Melbourne.
- UBS Warburg.
- The University of Western Sydney.
- The White House USA.
- United Nations.
- United Nations World Heritage Committee.
- University of Queensland new Confidea G3 Wireless microphone systems - October 2014.
- University of Queensland new TELEVIC LINGUA interpreter teaching laboratory systems - January 2019.
- Victorian Government Department of Natural Resources.
- Visa International.
- William Mercer.
- World Bank Annual meetings - Spain & Hong Kong.
- World Congress on the Peaceful Reunification of China & World Peace - Sydney.
- World Economic Forum - Melbourne.
- World Steel Conference - Melbourne.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.
- ... and many more ...
DIGIMIC microphones and infra-red digital language receivers - an early photo.
Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Melbourne, Australia.